Delicious buttery fudge lovingly made with simple ingredients, sugar, butter, syrup, milk - boiled in copper pans the old-fashioned way. The resulting melt-in-the-mouth fudge is deliciously creamy, full of flavour and so very moreish.
- Luxury ingredients create the most indulgent dreamy fudge.
- Seventeen tempting flavours to choose from. Full menu here >>>.
- Individually wrapped in completely Biodegradable plastic free packaging.
- Fudge melts in the mouth for the smoothest bite.
- Select your dispatch date in advanced, get organised for that special occasion!
- Free Royal Mail delivery across the UK.
- Option to upgrade delivery.
- Presented as three shareable slabs.
- Each slab weighs 220g approx. (Usually more!) and measures roughly 10 x 4 x 3.75cm or 4” x 1 ¾” x 1 ½”.
- 6 months plus for standard fudge slabs.
- Upto 2 months for vegan fudge slabs.
- Best before date printed on each slab for clarity.
- Fudge is best kept wrapped in it’s wax paper packaging, stored at room temperature.
- Refrigeration not recommended.
- Can be frozen but will not freeze solid due to the sugar content.
- See our full list of ingredients and allergens here >>>.
- All fudge is made in an environment that contains nuts and gluten.
- Ingredients and allergens printed on each slab for clarity.
This is by far the best fudge I've ever tasted, all the flavours I ordered were great.
Really good fudge
Purchased some at a recent event at Cwmbran and checked out online store to make a further purchase. Loved the choice.
Lovely tasting definitely recommend
Fudge, fudge, glorious fudge
Your product is the smoothest I've come across. I particularly liked the salted caramel and warm ginger, both of which I will be re-ordering. My only adverse comment would be the delivery time but I appreciate that you are a small company. My son introduced me to the warm ginger at Xmas, hence my first order with you. Hopefully the first of many.
The best fudge i've had, second time buying and will definitely do it again
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh