Delicious buttery fudge lovingly made with simple ingredients, sugar, butter, syrup, milk - boiled in copper pans the old-fashioned way. The resulting melt-in-the-mouth fudge is deliciously creamy, full of flavour and so very moreish.
- Luxury ingredients create the most indulgent dreamy fudge.
- Seventeen tempting flavours to choose from. Full menu here >>>.
- Individually wrapped in completely Biodegradable plastic free packaging.
- Fudge melts in the mouth for the smoothest bite.
- Select your dispatch date in advanced, get organised for that special occasion!
- Free Royal Mail delivery across the UK.
- Option to upgrade delivery.
- Presented as four shareable slabs.
- Each slab weighs 220g approx. (Usually more!) and measures roughly 10 x 4 x 3.75cm or 4” x 1 ¾” x 1 ½”.
- 6 months plus for standard fudge slabs.
- Upto 2 months for vegan fudge slabs.
- Best before date printed on each slab for clarity.
- Fudge is best kept wrapped in it’s wax paper packaging, stored at room temperature.
- Refrigeration not recommended.
- Can be frozen but will not freeze solid due to the sugar content.
- See our full list of ingredients and allergens here >>>.
- All fudge is made in an environment that contains nuts and gluten.
- Ingredients and allergens printed on each slab for clarity.
Good experience- good price - the recipient of this gift very pleased with it!!!
Have loved all my previous purchases from Rebel Fudge; creamy, tasty and a lovely soft texture. However, this batch was very hard, especially the Lotus Biscuit Fudge. A bit disappointed.
Bought this as a gift for my Dad. He said it is the best fudge he has ever eaten
I purchased the pick n mix box and I wasn’t disappointed. The three bars were delicious and full of flavour. I would definitely order from this company again.
I ordered three types for my Dad to cheer him up after 12 months self isolating - and he loved it! Generous slab sizes and super flavours. Highly recommended! Jane x
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh