Delicious buttery fudge lovingly made with simple ingredients, sugar, butter, syrup, milk - boiled in copper pans the old-fashioned way. The resulting melt-in-the-mouth fudge is deliciously creamy, full of flavour and so very moreish.
- Luxury ingredients create the most indulgent dreamy fudge.
- Seventeen tempting flavours to choose from. Full menu here >>>.
- Individually wrapped in completely Biodegradable plastic free packaging.
- Fudge melts in the mouth for the smoothest bite.
- Select your dispatch date in advanced, get organised for that special occasion!
- Free Royal Mail delivery across the UK.
- Option to upgrade delivery.
- Presented as four shareable slabs.
- Each slab weighs 220g approx. (Usually more!) and measures roughly 10 x 4 x 3.75cm or 4” x 1 ¾” x 1 ½”.
- 6 months plus for standard fudge slabs.
- Upto 2 months for vegan fudge slabs.
- Best before date printed on each slab for clarity.
- Fudge is best kept wrapped in it’s wax paper packaging, stored at room temperature.
- Refrigeration not recommended.
- Can be frozen but will not freeze solid due to the sugar content.
- See our full list of ingredients and allergens here >>>.
- All fudge is made in an environment that contains nuts and gluten.
- Ingredients and allergens printed on each slab for clarity.
First found Rebel Fudge when passing through Ross on Wye and haven’t look back! Great flavours and great customer service. Would definitely recommend!
Good experience- good price - the recipient of this gift very pleased with it!!!
Have loved all my previous purchases from Rebel Fudge; creamy, tasty and a lovely soft texture. However, this batch was very hard, especially the Lotus Biscuit Fudge. A bit disappointed.
Bought this as a gift for my Dad. He said it is the best fudge he has ever eaten
I purchased the pick n mix box and I wasn’t disappointed. The three bars were delicious and full of flavour. I would definitely order from this company again.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh